No communication but canned statements and they keep updating online but won't notify you that delay due to inventory audit and date keeps moving.No order status other than processing 2 weeks.

45 minutes on hold twice to request callback and no callback. This company is in serious financial trouble I fear. I'm going to dispute the charges as lack of communication, no product, and false advertising. I am willing to spend 10times what I spent with them just to see them not get a cent for wasting my time and poor customer service.

Consumer beware!

Don't buy from their stores either until they fix the problems.Tell your friends.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lids. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $175 and wants Lids to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service from manager. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lids online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lids?

Comments