1.3

Made an online purchase from Lids, to be delivered to a store about 25 miles away, since I needed to go to that mall sometime anyway, would pick the order up when I went.Got several emails, and two phone calls that my order had arrived, so I went to the mall for that and stuff from Sears.

WHen I went to get the order, they said it had not arrived, so I showed them the trackind and the guy who told me that it had not arrived was the one who signed for it!

He searched for it and found one item out of four....said the others were not coming in for a few days, so I asked why I got emails and phone calls saying the order had arrived, and was told, that is the way it is and I would have to make the 50 mile round trip again......I told him that I would not, and to cancel the entire order. They said they cannot cancel orders that are already in the store, but mine was NOT in the store. He said that he cannot and would not cancel the order, so I refused the one iten they already had and called Discover to dispute the charge as not ever being delivered. Worst.

Buying.

Experience.Ever.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of lids online order from Lids. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lids to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, poor delivery and customer service and shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lids for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lids?

Comments