I ordered a hat from lids.com 9/18/15 and I got it customized with a name it stated that the order will be here between 9 and 14 days which is bull I am still waiting on my hat to arrive ad they can not even give me an estimated date of when it will arrive or even when it will be shipped.They can not explain to me why there was a delay, each time I called I was told that my order will be here on or before October 8.

One time I called and a lady told me that she don't know why my order has not been shipped and she will see what's going on and have them expedite my order. I called right back and spoke to another representative because I wanted to see if I would get the same answer and no I didn't I was told that my order will be here by October 8th and when I called it was already October 6 of course my order is not here I didn't receive any email, calls anything stated my order will be delay.

I told her if my order is not here by next week they can ship it right back or not ship it at all because its going on a month and I am tired of hearing the same thing over and over.I would NEVER EVER EVER order from them again!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lids. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Lids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lids?

Comments