I made the mistake of ordering from this site.Now I keep getting hundreds of e-mails from them and partners.

I have tried several times to delete them , get off the mailing list and called their incompetent useless customer service line, been kept on hold forever and told it would be taken care of. Yet I still get all this useless garbage from them.

I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND I TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO DO THE SAME.I was even on their live Chat line 3 times with different people and told it was taken of but like every thing else it did not work.DO NOT USE THIS SITE>>

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lids. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Lids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lids?

Comments